What can be better than loot? More loot, of course! A new game feature allows you to get just that. Find out how!
Drones are new in-game tools that you can use to get additional rewards and loot. Just send them to get supplies while you’re busy doing your thing, and when the drone returns, claim the reward! It’s that simple and straightforward. Sending drones for supplies costs gunbucks.
You already have the first Basic drone at your service, and you can unlock new drones and missions for them as you progress through the leagues. There’s a total of 4 upgradable drones that offer different special abilities and can be used for specific supply missions:
- Basic drone. This drone has only one special ability – Speed Boost. It is available to all players straight away.
- Gear+ drone. This drone offers 2 perks: Speed Boost and Consumables. When you send it to get offensive/support consumables, it can bring back additional rewards. It becomes available once you advance to Silver 2.
- Helper drone. This drone offers 2 perks: Speed Boost and Loadout. It can be sent to any supply mission, brings back extra rewards from equipment fragment missions. It becomes available once you advance to Gold 2.
- Squire drone. Has 2 perks: Speed Boost and Weapons. It can be sent to any supply mission, brings back extra rewards from weapon fragment missions. It becomes available once you advance to Gold 3.
You can send your drones to different supply missions, which define the rewards your drone will bring back. Here’s the complete list.
When you send a drone to this supply mission, it will return with a stack of gunbucks. This mission is available from the start.
When you send a drone to this supply mission, it will return with offensive consumables. There’s also a chance that the drone will bring back some elite offensive consumables like G-Launchers, Cryo-Grenades, Flashbangs or Throwing Knives. The mission becomes available once you reach Silver 2.
Send a drone, and it’ll return with support consumables that all of us love and need. There’s also a chance that the drone will bring back some elite support consumables like Auto-Medkits, Stim-Guns, and Repair Kits. The mission becomes available once you reach Silver 3.
Send a drone, and it’ll come back with fragments of a random cosmetic item. They can be fragments of costumes, masks, weapon skins, and insignias. The mission becomes available once you reach Gold 1.
Send a drone to this mission, and it’ll bring back gunbucks. There’s a chance, however, that it’ll bring back some Gold or Battle Coins for the current season. The mission becomes available once you reach Gold 2.
Send a drone, and it’ll come back with fragments of a random equipment item. There’s a chance it’ll bring back fragments of special equipment with active perks: E.Y.E., Scorpion, Paracelsus, and Mirage. The mission becomes available once you reach Gold 2.
Send a drone, and it’ll come back with fragments of a random weapon. There’s a chance it’ll bring back fragments of top-tier guns like Odin, Avalanche, Bastion, Dragonfire, Sunburst, Dolores, Barracuda, and others. The mission becomes available once you reach Gold 3.
As you advance through leagues, you’ll get access to new drones, new supply missions, and new upgrade levels. Upgrading drones is a good idea, because it speeds them up, increases the chance for additional rewards, and makes your rewards bigger in general.
Keep upgrading your drones, and very soon they’ll be the backbone of your item farming!
Every supply mission takes some time to finish, but we know how hard it is to wait sometimes, so we’ve implemented several ways you can speed up your drones.
- Gold. Simple and extremely efficient: you spend gold, and the supply mission completes immediately.
- Video Ads. Watch a short advertisement in the game and cut down 30 minutes from the drone’s timer. It’s a great way to get items faster without spending any of your in-game currency.
- Upgrades. The longest and the most efficient solution in the long run: as you upgrade your drones, they start completing their supply missions faster. Upgrade them all to the max, and you’ll have a bunch of speedy looters working for you 24/7.
Ready to give the new mechanics a try? Don’t be shy - the drones are waiting!