Frenzy is a whirlwind of high-speed action, classic FPS versions of guns, and boosters to keep you on your toes throughout the brawl! The mode features unique weapon types, significantly increased movement speed, and a unique map created just for this mode.
- Fights in the new mode happen in Free For All format
- 3 to 5 people in a single battle
- The player who reaches 21 eliminations first or scores the most points during the 6 minute time limit becomes the winner
- Every gunslinger starts with 2000 Health Points, 1800 Armor Points, and the following loadout:
- DESPERADO SHOTGUN
- TITAN HELMET
- KEVLAR VEST
- COWBOY PANTS
- OPPRESSOR PISTOL
- DAMASCUS KNIFE
- GUNSLINGER PERK
There are no offensive or defensive consumables in Frenzy mode.
WEAPONS ON THE MAP
- DESPERADO SHOTGUN — a tactical gun that will need your cunning and wits to truly shine, its damage temporarily increases with each opponent you eliminate.
- GATLING GUN — one of the most anticipated weapons finally made it to the game! Spin up the barrels and see how fast this machine gun spews out all the 200 bullets from its magazine!
- ROCKET LAUNCHER — a weapon straight from classic FPS games. Shoots mini-rockets that instill fear and terror among groups of enemies.
- PLASMA GUN — looks and feels just like everyone’s favorite Sunburst AR, but with cooler effects. Successfully hitting an enemy also damages nearby opponents.
- GAUSS RIFLE — a long-range rifle with devastating headshot damage, adapted for intense and dynamic gameplay.
- Ammo restored by 25% — bullet clip icon
- Health restored by 25% (+15% over time) — green cross
- Armor restored by 25% + shield that absorbs 30% damage — big yellow shield
- Armor restored by 7% — small yellow shield
IMPORTANT: picking up armor boosters can increase your armor cap by 50% — up to 2700.
- Get to know the map — learn where all the good guns, and boosters can be found. It’s worth checking every corner of the map to find the best options.
- The game can be fast and frantic and the map is not huge, so you better be constantly on the move to avoid making yourself an easy target as well as finding and eliminating enemies effectively.