UPDATED: first, these changes will be fully tested on our Public Testing Server (you can read about it HERE). They will be added to the game only once we have all the necessary data and feedback.
The competitive side of GoB is growing steadily, and we think it’s time to expand the current whitelist of weapons and items available in tournaments, including Weekend Rumble on Challengermode.
Below, you’ll find a full list of new additions to the esports Arsenal that we plan to unlock in the near future! It contains popular assault rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns, shotguns, and a bunch of top-tier equipment. All the listed items are well-balanced against the other weapons and equipment unlocked for esports.
We believe that this slight change will give you more variability and flexibility when choosing your perfect competitive loadout. So grab your favorite weapons, gear up, and show the world what you can do with all these new elimination tools!
New Items List:
- Bastion, grade 1, power 1940
- WASP, grade 0, power 1580
- Survivor, grade 0, power 1570
- Reaper, special grade, power 2390
- Joker, special grade, power 1630
- Bear Trap, special grade, power 2350
- Exorcist, grade 2, power 2160
- Last Breath, grade 0, power 1500
- Stormbringer, grade 1, power 1720
- Hero, grade 0, power 1800
- Zeus, grade 0, power 1800
- Antidote, grade 11
- Paracelsus, grade 3
- Scorpion, grade 3
- Bulwark, grade 3
- Colossus, grade 3
- Reanimator, grade 3
- Wombat, grade 3
Make sure to share any and all feedback about Guns of Boom esports on social media - we process it all, and it helps us improve the competitive gameplay experience.