The winter holidays are right around the corner: get ready for amazing offers, daily gifts from the Advent Calendar, a new brawl, and a chance to decorate the tree in the main lobby.
Meet Drifter’s Crossbow - it’ll replace Daryl’s Crossbow, and the original weapon will now become a legendary skin. This skin will only be available to players who had collected at least one fragment of the original Daryl’s Crossbow during The Walking Dead event.
Following numerous requests from the community, we’re lifting all limitations on using different equipment with certain specializations. Now, you can use any vest, any pants, and any helmet in any loadout of any specialization. Mix-n-match, and find your perfect combo!
CHOOSE YOUR VOICEOVER
The original brutal voiceover is back in the game - you can choose the one you like most in the game settings!
- Fixed the issue with weapon ability icons being displaced in Battle Fair windows
- The Battle Fair window displaying received fragments has been fixed: if you already own the item, the window will show you how many fragments you need to collect for the next upgrade
- Fixed the animation issue that led to guns being displayed higher than they should be
- High-hats no longer overlap the interface in the loadout window
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from joining Group Fights via link codes
- Fixed the bug with animated trinkets displaying incorrectly on costumes
HOTFIX - DECEMBER 7TH
- Fixed the issue that led to stats displaying incorrectly in the match results window