We reworked the Europe: Streets, Farm and Old Factory maps. Some changes are minor; others significantly improve the environment. Moreover, map rotation was revised and reworked to reduce the chance of playing on the same map too often. The improved system should take into account the list of the last played maps, and select a map that's not on it.
NEW AIMING MODE
If the weapon supports the aiming mode, you can now enter the mode simply by holding down the aiming button. The change is supposed to make the aiming more user-friendly for devices that don't support 3D Touch.
Now you can open up to 20 cases with a single tap! You can find that option in the Arsenal right next to the usual button for opening a single case.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed the issue that, in some cases, prevented players from exiting the aiming mode
- Improved the tap area for selecting gender when changing customization in the Arsenal
- Fixed the bug that made aiming mode close inadvertently
- UI issues with windows in the lobby on iPad were fixed
- The Top Player mask is now displayed correctly
- Fixed the bug that made the game crash when starting video recording in the Clash lobby
- Removed the crosshairs from Spectator Mode
- Sounds of footsteps and screams during eliminations can be heard in brawls again
- Fixed the bug that sometimes caused the weapon's image on the elimination screen appear as a black square or even missing
- Because of frequent tapping, sometimes several cases would open at once — all fixed now!