The first two stages are behind, and it’s time for the final one. It’ll feature another PvE mode, and a whole TWO FAIRS instead of one. Hurry up and farm all you want before event is over!
Experience 2 new weekend brawls! Try to grab as many supplies as you can before getting eliminated by opponents in Supply Run, and try to protect precious resources from greedy enemies in Interception.
Visit the 2 new fairs to get “Lucille” and Rick’s Revolver, and don’t forget to complete Daryl’s Crossbow as well as Survivor. All 4 fairs will be unlocked before March 31.
If you take part in tournaments or are a professional esports player, you’ll now have a special tab in the arsenal where your competitive loadouts will be stored - separate from your casual ones. More weapons and equipment will be allowed in tournaments in the future. Stay tuned for updates!
COOP PVE MODE ADDED
Stage III offers a challenging and exciting PvE CO-OP mode that’ll put your survival skills to the ultimate test. All the activities before now have been a preparation for this final showdown!
- There was an error when a player saw an empty main lobby when returning from a PvE fight. Fixed it.
- Emotes on the MVP screen were only visible to the people who activated them. Fixed!
- The lobby was missing textures of the campfire, the rain, and the car’s headlights. Found them and put them back.
- The MVP screen showed crates, orbs, and other objects if they were on the MVP spot at the end of a match. Took care of that.
- The history of PvP fights was missing the opponent’s team score. Added it back.
- No orbs dropped after eliminating an enemy with Reaper. Fixed.
- The esports loadouts showed weapon grades from the player’s personal Arsenal when in reality, all weapon grades should be equalized to player level 22. Fixed.
- In a third-person view, the bat sounded like a knife. Fixed the sound